Kurta pajama set is not just comfortable but also stylish and easy-to-wear attire for men. It is one of those versatile dresses that is suitable for both for formal and casual occasions. You can wear kurtas with various types of bottom wear such as Jodhpuri pants, dhoti pants, churidars, harem pants, Aligarh pajamas, straight cut Pajamas, Patiala type Pajama or denims. At Bharat Reshma, you can find different types of designer Kurta Pajamas for men from traditional simple Kurtas to heavy embroidered one. At Bharat Reshma, there is something for every man’s taste.
Most trending styles of Men’s kurta
- SILK KURTA – Silk kurta is most suitable for semi formal Indian occasions such as Mehandi, Puja, Sangeet and similar celebrations whereas a raw Silk kurta is perfect for wedding and other cultural events. At Bharat Reshma you can find the best collection of kurtas in various pattern, made up of plain silk and raw silk fabrics.
- KHADI KURTA – It is a traditional type, straight-cut pure khadi plain kurta, without any embroidery or print. This type of kurta comes in two variants namely full sleeves and half sleeves, also known as Modi kurta. This purely casual wear kurta looks best when paired with straight-cut Pants for Dhoti Pants. At Bharat Reshma you can choose from a wide range of Khadi Kurta in white, off white and several regular colours.
- POLYESTER PRINTED KURTA – Polyester printed kurtas are most stylish outfit for casual occasions such as Puja, Sangeet, Roka and many similar ceremonies. These Kurtas are ideal for daytime events. At Bharat Reshma, polyester printed kurtas are available with sophisticated floral prints, geometric prints and aligned prints in array of colours.
- JACKET STYLE KURTA – Adding a hip length plain aur embroidered jacket to your casual chudidar kurta set is a perfect way to dress it up for a wedding or any similar function. A jacket in similar colour has ability to transform any simple outfit into traditional one. Therefore, jacket style kurta is most popular among young generation. You can shop for best quality jacket style kurtas from Bharat Reshma.
- EMBROIDERY LUCKNOWI CHIKAN KURTA – It is a silk kurta featuring mandarin collar and side slits. These kurtas include JAAL and MIRROR work on cuffs aur necklines. The intricate embroidery work adds a dash of uniqueness to your kurta design. As a result it is perfect for wedding, receptions and similar ceremonies. From Bharat Reshma you can obtain beautifully crafted embroidered Lucknowi chikan kurta with exclusive embroidery work.
- PATHANI KURTA – A Pathani Kurta featuring a shirt like collar and side slits is a most popular kurta design. Pathani kurta with front button and collar neckline can be worn on all former occasions as well as on casual occasions. You can explore Bharat Reshma’s collection for stylish Pathani kurtas available in various trendy shades.
- INDOWESTERN KURTA – The main feature of Indo Western kurta is its asymmetric cut and stylish sleeves. Men prefer wearing Indo Western kurtas on various occasions such as weddings, parties, reception and festival occasions. At Bharat Reshma Indo western kurtas are available in several exclusive patterns such as DOUBLE BUTTON PATTERN KURTA, CUTS AND FLAPS KURTA, BELT AND DRAPE KURTA, PINTEX AND ZIPS KURTA, NECK AND CUFF SHEEN FABRIC KURTA, DORI AND ZARI WORK KURTA, THREAD AND SEQUENCE KURTA, FULL KALIDAAR PATTERN DESIGNER KURTA and many more.
Kurta pajama set can be paired with Angvastram, Nehru jacket or a shawl in similar colour. It is good idea to pair these kurtas with matching accessories such as fancy show buttons, bracelet, chain, Kolhapuri footwear etc for obtaining a truly handsome look. At Bharat Reshma you can explore a diverse range of kurtas, stylish bottom wear and matching accessories at best prices.